Worship Update – As of May 6, 2021
Redeemer’s elders and deacons met on May 5, 2021 to make decisions about future worship plans. The plan moving forward can be found by clicking on the link below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your undershepherd or deacon
Worship Update as of May 6, 2021
Redeemer’s elders and deacons met on May 5, 2021 and decided the following for our future worship plans:
Redeemer will continue with our four worship opportunities through the end of May, 2021. As a reminder, the four opportunities are:
- Opportunity 1: Livestream via Facebook, YouTube, and Webpage at 9:30 a.m.
- Opportunity 2: Indoor Worship at 9:30 a.m. with masks/physical distancing required.
- Opportunity 3: Outdoor stream on TV under portico at 9:30 a.m. (weather dependent)
- Opportunity 4: Indoor Worship at 11:00 a.m w/ masks recommended.
Starting Sunday, June 6, 2021:
- We will move from two indoor worship services to one indoor worship service.
- This indoor service will be “masks optional” and will begin at 9:30 a.m. from Sunday, June 6 until Sunday, August 15.
- The exit doors in the sanctuary will remain open for ventilation.
- We will continue to offer the outdoor stream at 9:30 a.m. on the TV under the portico (weather dependent) as well as the online stream to Facebook, YouTube, and the Webpage.
- All entries and exits will be open (expect for the entry that contains the wiring for the outdoor TV).
- The leadership chose the start time of 9:30 a.m. in order to reduce the heat for those who attend the outdoor opportunity in the summer since we are not having Sunday school in the summer.
- The Multipurpose and Youth rooms will be “mask required” rooms that are available for worshipers to watch the service on the large TVs.
- Children’s church will also begin at 9:30 a.m.
Starting Sunday, August 22, 2021:
- The one indoor worship service will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- We will continue to offer the outdoor stream at 10:30 a.m. on the TV under the portico (weather dependent) as well as the online stream to Facebook, YouTube, and the Webpage.
- We plan to restart Sunday school on Sunday, August 22 at 9:00 (yes, Pastor Darol will be able to go back to saying, “Church begins at 9:00!” on August 22!).
The Session is planning to share in the “God at Work” segment of our worship service on Sunday, May 30 in order to encourage and prepare us for this upcoming transition.