Click below for information about how you can help Redeemer with extra expenses through your online giving.
We are so grateful for your commitment and generosity during this time. Due to the current circumstances, our online giving has increased from around 25% to almost 80%. With that increase, we have also had a large surge in the amount of processing fees that we incur with those online transactions. We would like to ask you to consider helping Redeemer save on these processing fees.
Two ways you can do that are:
- Make your contributions from your bank account rather than using a credit card, as the processing fees are less.
- You can help us cover the cost of the fees by checking on the box on our online giving form.
The cost to you will be displayed before you click to continue. You can then choose to accept or decline.
Practically speaking, here’s one example of how it works:
- A donor contributes $100 to Redeemer with a debit card.
- The fee to make this donation with their debit card is $3.20 (2.9% + $0.30).
- If the donor chooses to cover the processing fee, then he/she will donate a total of $103.20, and Redeemer receives $100 – The donor will receive a donation credit for $103.20.
- If the donor chooses not to cover the processing fee, then he/she will donate a total of $100, and Redeemer will receive $96.80 – The donor will receive a donation credit for $100.00.
To give now click here.