Please sign up now! Click on the link for additional information.
Men’s Fall Retreat at Camp Harrison
Fortunately, the location is closer than previous outings and there will be various activity options. For questions, and to RSVP, email Dave Sperry or Darol Timberlake at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $95.00. You may submit payment online at this link. Please be sure to select: “Men’s Retreat” under funds.
Our speaker will be Jim Hughes with Peregrine Ministries International. Before ministering with Peregrine, Jim was privileged to serve in various roles with the Charlotte Eagles Soccer Club, preparing athletes and coaches as messengers around the world in evangelism and discipleship. Jim has been married to his bride Renee for 32 years and is blessed with two daughters, a son-in-law and a granddaughter. Their ministry as a family has spanned the countries of Holland, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Kenya.
Jim is passionate about encouraging men with the responsibility and privilege they carry to be the husbands, fathers and leaders God is calling them to be.
Schedule for Retreat:
* 3PM – Guys begin to arrive on their own. Free time.
* Dinner 6-7
* Gathering with Speaker in Dining Hall right after dinner.
* Dining Hall open after meeting for as long as we want – board games, talking, etc. Firepit in nearby amphitheater also available.
* Breakfast 8-9
* Meeting 9-10
* Activities 10-12 Challenge course, hiking and sports available also
* Lunch 12:30
* Activities 2-4 (Skeet – $10) hiking and sports available also
* 4PM Final Session in dining hall
5:30 PM Departure, with gathering for dinner together on the way home.